Almerlebnistag für Gruppen
Everyone will find their very own green pastures on the alpine adventure day in the Dachstein West hiking region! After an informative visit to the Celtic Museum in Hallein or the Landler Museum in Bad Goisern, enjoy a delicious 2-course menu in the Restaurant Kirchenwirt in Russbach***.
With new-found strength its up to 1,450 m altitude with the Hornbahn Russbach cable car in 12 Minutes, where the bright yellow "Ameisenexpress" excursion train is already waiting. Past green meadows, cows and horses, it chugs along to the rustic Edtalm hut 3 kilometres away and back after an entertaining stop
- Ascent and descent with Hornbahn Russbach to 1.450 m
- PLUS take the slow train "Ammeisenexpress" round trip to the Edtalm hut
- PLUS lunch at the Hotel-Restaurant Kirchenwirt Russbach*** (2 or 3 course menu)
This all-day tour can be booked for a discounted all-in price of € 28.70 (incl. 2 course menu). The offers are variable. We'll be happy to put together an individual offer for you.
- Visit to the celtic museum in Hallein (Price without a guide) EUR 5,00
- Visit to Landlermuseum Bad Goisern (with guide) EUR 5,00
*Bus is not included, busdriver und tour guide frei. EUR 30,80 included 3-course menu
The daily routine for your day "Almerlenbistag" can be chosen individually Wishes to be adjusted when booking!
Bookable during the operating hours of the Hornbahn Russbach. NEW: From summer 2018 open even in bad weather!