Half day/day ski passes
Your inexpensive day ski pass
Enjoy great skiing at inexpensive prices in the Dachstein West ski region in Gosau, Russbach and Annaberg! Experience an unforgettable time on perfectly prepared pistes, enjoy the fun slopes and spoil yourself at the rustic ski lodges.
Order your Dachstein West day ski pass with ease:
- You can pick up your key card ski pass at the “Pick-up Service” in Gosau, Russbach or Annaberg.
- Or top up your existing key card directly at the online ski pass shop. The topped up/activated ski pass is already valid after a few minutes.
Prices for winter season 2018/19 come soon...
Great value family ski packages are available in
And of course there are lots of fun specials and offers to suit the respective season!
Click here to check out our inexpensive ski packages!
General ski pass conditions
All prices in euro incl. 10% VAT. Prices subject to change due to possible VAT increases.
- Children: born in 2003 to 2012
- Teenagers: born in 2000, 2001, 2002
- Seniors: born in 1959 or before (photo ID required)
- Students: born in 1995 or younger (photo ID required)
- Children born in 2013 or after ski free when accompanied by an adult (proof of family relationship necessary). Official ID required to determine age.
Family pass when purchasing together: If you buy ski passes for the two eldest children and at least one parent, the 3rd and every additional child receive a free ski pass for the same period. Proof of family relationship necessary (children = born in 2003 to 2012.
Ski passes are issued on key cards – deposit € 2 per card.
Detailed information on the conditions.
Printing mistakes and other errors excepted for all offers.